Life-long learning is a key element to our business approach and success. We continue to learn new skills, systems and tools to ensure our clients receive the very best support and advice we can provide. We are proud of the designations we have worked toward and will continue to update and embrace fresh ideas, bold thinkings and continued education. Cindy & Patti
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) Designation
- A buyer’s rep who is an ABR® is a trusted advocate who has completed specialized training and has experience in helping buyer clients search for homes, write and negotiate offers, and get to closing − in short, ABR®s help clients find houses that become homes.
- Provide a list of qualified vendors—for example, lenders, attorneys, movers, etc.
- Coordinate every transaction detail—to closing and beyond—to keep you on track.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation
- Seniors Real Estate Specialists® or SRES® designees are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+.
- By earning the SRES® Designation, we have attained the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
- An SRS is a trained seller client advocate who knows the importance of your specific needs and will guide you through each step of the selling process. We have had extensive training in a variety of marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range of prospective buyers.
- An SRS knows the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging, along with accurate pricing, will attain your desired results in a timely manner.
Certified Negotiation Expert® (CNE®) Designation
- Professional negotiation skills are a must for all real estate agents helping home buyers and sellers, especially in the current market.
- This designation has given us a competitive edge by obtaining the skills to 1) communicate effectively to uncover more information, 2) help our clients to understand their options, 3) work collaboratively with others, and 4) resolve deadlocks.
- As Certified Negotiation Experts, we have only one objective – to get our clients the very best deal possible while establishing a trusting relationship where frequent, honest and open communication is key.
Smart HomeTM Certification
- Coldwell Banker defines a smart home as a home that is equipped with network-connected products (aka “smart products,” connected via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or similar protocols) for controlling, automating and optimizing functions such as temperature, lighting, security, safety or entertainment, either remotely by a phone, tablet, computer or a separate system within the home itself.
- This technology is revolutionizing the way we live, and nobody knows better how to guide you through the process of understanding it than your Coldwell Banker real estate agent. In fact, we’re the only real estate company that has agents who are Smart Home Certified.* We’ve dedicated ourselves to educating home buyers and sellers about the benefits of a connected home.